Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Teenage Heartthrob - Ralph Macchio


I feel sorry for the teenage girls today. They didn't have the chance to have a crush on Ralph Macchio.

Oh, Ralph, my macho, macho guy,
You were buried when my teenage sighs
Left me as adulthood came
And so it's adulthood years I blame
For the memory loss of my teenage crush
Crazy over you, I missed you very much.


Eight is Enough, I think it was on TV every Monday night. Oh, it was one of my favourites and I could not miss a single episode, especially after Ralph arrived! He was absolutely cute and that was when I decided I would only like Italian boys. And I loved pretty Nancy, played by Dianne Kay.



I loved Ralph Macchio. Karate Kid!



And then came Karate Kid 2. Hated the Japanese girl he was in love with.
I wished I was her! I really wanted to marry him.

I had forgotten all about him until I was told that he's on Dancing With The Stars. So thank you to youtube, here's sharing with you a really charming, young almost-50 Ralph Macchio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment